Lifecycle is excited to announce the General Availability (GA) of Event Intelligence version 1.6 (EI 1.6). EI 1.6 introduces significant functional improvements focused on enhancing Loyalty Mechanisms, Customer Preferences, Opt-ins, and Care.
Key highlights of EI 1.6 include
- Enhanced Customer Profile Management with added support for Marketing Preferences, Opt-ins, and detailed Communication History.
- Versatile Wallet Manager for managing loyalty points, bonuses, and counters.
- Advanced Contact Policy Manager to classify, limit, and control Outbound Communications.
- Modern Token Management for Gamification and Security Mechanics.
- Minor enhancements in Workflows, Reporting, and Dashboards, including support for Control Group and A/B Testing.
Additionally, specific updates in EI components include
- Custom Trigger Event APIs and Workflow enhancements
- Customer Provisioning from File Import and Marketing Preferences support
- EI-Marketing and EI-Notification History with all your customer journey details.
- Campaign Configuration improvements: customer target files, improved Contact Policy Management.
- Token Management and Wallet Management enhancements.
This release marks the end of support for versions before 1.5. Don't miss out on the benefits it brings to your experience!